Thursday, May 16, 2019

Zoey (2001) Age 20

Zoey was a friend/roommate that Kristy met at college. I would talk to Kristy on 'AIM' (AOL Instant Messenger) a lot, and one day Zoey jumped onto Kristy's screen name and started talking to me...I got her (Zoeys) screen name and we started chatting. Within just a few days, she told me she had feelings for me...I was stunned...but happy at the same time. I was in a ton of pain after the hell Kristy put me through, and I finally felt happy for the first time in 6 months.  After chatting for a week or so, we made plans to meet up. She said she would be in my area in a few weeks and that we could "hang out and bang" as she put it. This got me really excited, because I was still a virgin and horny as hell. She mailed me a letter along with a picture of herself (read "Zoeys letter" below), and she was very attractive so I was suddenly over Kristy...or so I thought. I didn't hear from her for about a week leading up to the time she was suppose to be in town, and I started feeling sick. The week arrived, and I sat by my house phone for hours every day waiting for the call, each day was more painful and made me sick. When the week ended, I caught Kristy online and asked her what happened, and she told me Zoey stayed at Toms house (a guy I barely knew who lived like 10 houses down from me) the whole week. I couldn't understand, she said all those things to me online, sent me a hand written letter and picture through snail mail even, told me she was looking forward to seeing me and hanging out...so why did she sleep with some other guy who lives on my same block? She left me sitting by the phone waiting for her call, and every day I got more and more depressed. Its an endless Nightmare with women, and at this point I was convinced I was cursed....I must have done something horrible to women in my past life.


---------------------------------Zoeys Letter---------------------------------
Hey Sexy, whats up? (like I can hear your answer.) I know this is strange (your exs friend writing u & all, but I think we should be [friends?]. There's something about u that intreges me, and makes me want to get to know u. You seem like the kinda guy I could easily get along w/. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think your just like me in alot of ways. From what I can tell, your a very physical person (need to be touched by girlfriend all the time, right? ;P) your easily jealous, get attached really quickly, and are looking for something rather serious in a relationship. If this is true, then we are the same. If not, then I'm sorry for thinking that. I just feel some strange connection to u, maybe I'm wrong but I think you know what I'm talking about. Listening to Kristy talk to you brings up painful memories for me, and I know how your feeling, so if you wanna talk I'm always here for you, ok hunny. I can only tell you to keep your head up and hang in there, everything will get better I promise you. Your probably feeling conflicted, but just try to tell yourself everything happened for the better. Maybe, well u definitely should try to move on, its hard, but it helps. One word of advice, dont jump head first into another relationship. See people, not just 1 or 2, but alot. Figure out what you need & want in a girl, then go start your search for your soul mate. If you ever need help or advice about girls or anything, please call me at ###-###-####. I know we met for a reason, I just don't know it is. I hope we can be friends, and I hope to hear from you soon.

-Love, Zoey.

PS: This is a bad pic of me sorry.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment

Virgin At 40

     Today is my 40th birthday, and I am sitting here feeling intense anxiety. Last Sunday I had a panic attack while working and my mind ha...