Thursday, May 16, 2019

Karen & Cheryl (2003) Age 22

I had this friend Jim, and he was the kind of guy who would go into an AOL chat room, put his picture up, and girls would line up to have sex with him. One day he asks me to go along to meet some girl from online, he said there were 2 girls there so I might be able to get with the other girl. We drove to Kensington and I met Karen and Cheryl. Cheryl was in Jim's arms almost instantly, because he was just that good looking...I hung out with Karen and we talked for a while and used her computer to watch videos online, I showed her a video I made that went viral in early 2000, and she was like "OMG I saw that video before, you made that??" and I felt like a super star. We talked for a bit, she told me about experiences she had with other women and I realized she was pretty experienced with sex at just age 20. Jim came back from wherever the hell he was (obviously having sex) and we left. I got Karen's AOL Screen name and we started talking online.

Within a day or 2 she told me she had a crush on me, and asked me to come hang out, and I drove over (was about 1hr drive) and after I got there, we started making out within a few minutes. We hooked up for a few weeks, but she wouldn't go any further because her mom was always in the next room over. On top of that, I talked to Cheryl online and she flirted with me a lot, saying stuff like, I had a nice butt and she wished Jim wasn't around so she could hook up with me. That only made things worse for me in my head. I couldn't get anywhere with Karen, and now I'm thinking if I dump her I could get with Cheryl. Eventually I talked Karen into coming to my house, I figured we could have sex there no problem. We got to my house and she started looking uncomfortable. She explained to me that anytime she leaves the Philly area she gets sick (something Cheryl mentioned to me before), so after only being at my house for about 30 minutes, we drove back to her house. She took a shower, come out of the bathroom and posed naked for me (this was out of nowhere), she put on underwear and we started making out on the bed under the covers. I got her underwear off, and was kissing her on her neck and I moved down her body.  I got below her belly button, and she stopped me, said her mom might walk in (her mom was asleep) and I was like "come on shes asleep" and Karen was insistent so I stopped, and we made out for a while longer before I went home.

A few days later, me. Cheryl and Karen were hanging out in her apartment really late and we all ended up falling asleep on the same bed, in our cloths. Around 6am Karen starts freaking out, and tries to desperately shove me off the bed, I can hear someone using keys on the front door of the apartment. This guy in his 40s walks in and starts flipping out, screaming and crying and tossing things around the room. Saying stuff like "I love you and you sleep in this bed with another guy"...Cheryl and Karen's mom are urging me to leave so I get my shoes on and leave. I sat out in my car for about an hour, waiting for them to come outside. Finally they came outside, and we drove to Cheryl's house. On the ride there, the girls explained to me that he was the landlord, and that he let Karen and her mom and sister stay there for free because Karen was his girlfriend. Karen was upset so I didn't even bother asking any questions as to why she hooked up with me. We got to Cheryl's and went inside, I saw this 9-10 year old girl using a computer in the corner of the living room (Cheryl's little sister), and I also met her parents who seemed cool. Karen wouldn't even talk to me, so I ended up going home.

I got home an hour later and saw Cheryl online (using AIM) and asked her if Karen was still there. She said "No". We chatted for a bit, and she says "I have such a crush on you, but I'm shy about it. I wish you would just make a move and kiss me". At this point I was done with Karen, and Jim was with a bunch of other girls so I figured Cheryl was free to pursue, so I was like "Sure". She said "talk to you tomorrow" and signed off. I was up all night thinking about Cheryl. I saw her online the following day and asked her if she wanted to hang out, and she said sure. I picked her up and we went back to my house. We were in my basement watching TV and sitting next to each other on the couch, I tried to put my arm around her and she freaked out, and asked me to take her home. I was feeling like the world was insane at this point. After dropping her off and getting back home, Karen called me to bitch at me for making a move on Cheryl, like I was cheating on her or something...I stopped talking to them that day, and I never heard from them again. I spent years thinking about how evil and twisted they both were, and went through a lot of pain and stress...then one day, like 3-4 years after everything had happened, I had this powerful Epiphany, as if the universe itself showed me what happened through a vision. I remembered that 9-10 year old girl I saw sitting at the computer, and realized she was the one saying those things to me online, pretending to be Cheryl. Most people who used AIM, stored their passwords so they didn't have to type it out every time they logged on, so sometimes I was talking to Cheryl, and sometimes I was talking to the little sister...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Virgin At 40

     Today is my 40th birthday, and I am sitting here feeling intense anxiety. Last Sunday I had a panic attack while working and my mind ha...