Thursday, May 16, 2019

Amanda (1998) Age 17

Amanda was a girl I knew for years, but didn't know her well. Her parents owned a junk/scrap yard and lived in a house connected to it. I hung out in the woods behind her house a lot (there was a little zip-line we used), and I would see her from time to time. She shows up at my house one day in the summer, with another friend of mine. We hung out for a while playing games and listening to music. Later in the evening my friend went home, and Amanda asked if she could stay the night because she was fighting with her parents at home. I asked my dad if she could crash the night, and he said no. I spent like 2 hours arguing with my dad trying to talk him into letting her stay. In between arguments, I sat with her on the couch, and she leaned into me and I put my arm around her. She went out front for a cigarette and I went out with her. I leaned against the wall and pulled her over to me and put my arm around her waist as she leaned back against me. She began pushing/rubbing her ass against my crotch gently and I thought we were gonna hook up for sure, maybe even more. The problem was my dad, who pretty much said bluntly "Shes not sleeping here so that you 2 can have sex". LMAO, this asshole is gonna ignore me my whole life, then sudden wants to prevent me from finally experiencing happiness? I was 17 for fuck sake, I have been empty and alone up to this point, and did he have even the slightest clue? NO. And every single person I knew had already had sex...

Anyway...I finally convinced him to let her stay, but he said I wasn't allowed in the room with her. I waited till he went to bed and I went downstairs where she was, but the light was out and it was hard to see. I crept over to the bed, assuming she was waiting for me, and touched her shoulder and was like "Hey, wanna do anything" and she was like "Do what?" and I just said bluntly "Sex"...and she goes "UH NO I'm trying to sleep what the hell" and acted like it was this unexpected thing like I was a pervert or something. I went back upstairs and just felt sick. The morning came and I woke her up and told her I had taken some pills the night before and couldn't remember much about last night (a really lame excuse yeah, but why did I even need one? she was the jerk, not me). She left and I was afraid she would tell people and get me beat up, but that never happened thankfully. Don't think I ever saw her again after that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Virgin At 40

     Today is my 40th birthday, and I am sitting here feeling intense anxiety. Last Sunday I had a panic attack while working and my mind ha...